Children (12 and under): Non-Acceptable
- Sports uniforms or athletic wear
- Thongs, scuffs, dilapidated footwear, gumboots, moccasins, slippers, Ugg boots and sandals (open footwear)
- Any form of sports shoes such as joggers or runners (smart street shoes are acceptable)
- Tracksuit pants
- Non-tailored shorts (no boardshorts, no rugby shorts or cargo shorts)
- No hats or caps may be worn in the Club (unless part of national or religious dress, hats & caps may be worn in the stands)
The Club kindly requests that children adhere as closely as possible to the adult dress regulations. Children 13 and over are to adhere to the adult dress regulations.